Cleaning Products to Have On Hand for the Festive Season
It’s the most wonderful time of the year – and one of the messiest! From staff and client parties to more foot traffic in your building, the holidays are one of the busiest times for the cleaning industry (and the general public, really). Spills and stains are typical, along with more dirt, moisture, and slush brought in by anyone who enters the building.
To help you start the festive season off right, we’ve created a list of cleaning products that will tackle the most common messes and keep your commercial space looking sparkling clean.
A list of the top commercial cleaning supplies to stock
While your cleaning team likely already has the following cleaning supplies on hand, be sure to stock extra products to set your team up for success during the busy holiday season.
- All-purpose cleaner – Have extra spray bottles of all-purpose cleaner ready and accessible throughout the facility, including the reception or front area, bathrooms, kitchen, dining areas, and anywhere messes can happen. To save on cleaning costs, purchase chemicals in bulk and use clearly labelled spray bottles to refill.
- Carpet care – Spills and stains on carpet are common during this time of year, with some of the most problematic being red wine and coffee stains. You can mitigate stains by purchasing your own carpet extractor and having powerful carpet care products on hand. This leads us to our next must-have product…
- Stain remover – Commercial stain removers are effective at breaking down stain molecules and preventing them from becoming embedded into the fibres. Be sure to have a bottle of stain remover readily available so you can quickly tackle spills before they stain your carpet, rug, or other furniture.
- Floor care – Hard floors such as wood, tile, linoleum, vinyl and others require specific floor care products. Using the wrong type can be too abrasive for hard floors and ruin the surface finish or cause fading. Be sure to ask a professional commercial cleaning supplier like Clean Spot for recommendations on the best products for your specific type of hard flooring.
- Extra microfibre towels – Be sure to have extra microfibre towels on hand for the increase in messes. We recommend colour-coding your towels to prevent cross-contamination. For example, green for bathrooms, blue for kitchen and dining areas, and pink for general-purpose cleaning.
- Extra garbage bags – Last but certainly not least, the last thing you want to happen after a fun and festive holiday party is to run out of garbage bags. Commercial garbage bags are designed to be thicker and larger to carry a higher volume of trash. We recommend stocking up on garage bags, compost bags, and recycling bags to make sure you’re fully equipped for the festivities.
Where to find bulk commercial cleaning supplies in Calgary and Edmonton
Clean Spot makes cleaning simple by providing all you need to keep your commercial space neat and tidy. With the increase in foot traffic, it’s important to stay ahead of your cleaning tasks and keep supplies well-stocked. A clean facility not only makes a good impression on everyone who enters your building, but it also ensures a safe and healthy workplace for all.
Contact us for all of your commercial cleaning needs this holiday season and into the new year. Happy Holidays from all of us at Clean Spot – we thank you for your continued support!
- Cleaning Products to Have On Hand for the Festive Season
- How Electrostatic Sprayers Are Changing the Cleaning Industry
- 5 Benefits of Leasing Floor Cleaning Equipment
- Electrostatic Spraying: How Does It Work?
- 5 Safety Tips For Handling Industrial Cleaning Chemicals
- Essential Window Cleaning Supplies for Commercial Use
- Essential Commercial Cleaning Supplies Checklist
- Vacuum Parts Buying Guide: What to Check Before Buying from A Supplier
- How to Make Your Vacuum Last Longer
- 5 Essential Cleaning Supplies Hotels Can’t Operate Without
- A Checklist of Commercial Cleaning Chemicals for Businesses in Canada
- The Benefits of Commercial Carts and Tilt Trucks for Your Canadian Business
- Essential Tools Every Business Needs In Canada
- How A Commercial Towel Dispenser Lowers Cleaning Costs For Businesses
- 5 Ways To Keep Cleaning Equipment And Tools In Good Condition
Browse All Categories
- Building Maintenance
- Carts & Trucks
- Cleaning Chemicals
- Cleaning Equipment
- Cleaning Equipment - Parts
- Cleaning Tools & Accessories
- Dust Mopping Supplies
- Floor Pads & Screens
- Game Changers
- Garbage Bags
- Hand Dryers
- Hospitality Products
- Ice Melter
- MicroFibre Cleaning
- Pandemic Supplies
- Paper And Packaging
- Tucker Window Products
- Vacuum Bags & Common Parts
- Wet Mopping Supplies
- Window Cleaning