Triton PREMIUM “Food Grade” Hand Sanitizer 3.8L
CASE SPECIAL 4x4L = $180.00 ($45.00 Per Jug)
Discount Will Be Automatically Applied At Check Out!
Triton Hand Sanitizer—A World HEALTH ORGANIZATION (WHO) RECOMMENDED HANDRUB PRODUCT
Authorized for sale by Health Canada NPN 80097749
Download The Canadian Product License Document (577kb PDF)
Download Hand Sanitizer Safety Data Sheet (684kb PDF)
At present, alcohol-based handrubs are the only known means for rapidly and effectively inactivating a wide array of potentially harmful microorganisms on hands.
Triton has produced a hygenic Hand Sanitizer that is fast-acting and eliminates broad-spectrum microbicidal activity in accordance with WHO standards that has been recommended for use worldwide. Our Hand Sanitizer meets recognized standards for microbicidal efficacy (ASTM or EN standards).
WHO recommends alcohol-based handrubs based onthe following factors:
- Evidence-based, intrinsic advantages of fast-acting and broad-spectrum microbicidal activity with aminimal risk of generating resistance to antimicrobial agents;
- Suitability for use in resource-limited or remote areas with lack of accessibility to sinks or other facilities for hand hygiene (including clean water, towels, etc.);
- Capacity to promote improved compliance with hand hygiene by making the process faster, moreconvenient and immediately accessible at the point of patient care;
- Economic benefit by reducing annual costs for hand hygiene, representing approximately 1% of extracosts generated by health care-associated infection
- Increased safety, lower risk, and better performance compared to other products on the market.
Available Sizes (Based on availability. Please check back here for location and availability updates)
Triton Cleaning Products urges customers to refill personal size bottles to minimize the impact on the environment from waste. We also are in the process of implementing a Canada wide recycling program for 5 Gallon pails and drums. 5 Gallon pail refill pumps are available for refilling personal size bottles. Please exercise caution when refilling from 5 Gallon pails or drums. Always store and operate in a well ventilated area, keep clear of flame/sparks or any ignition source. Ensure packaging is sealed when not in use.
- 3.8 Litre (Gallon)
- 20 Litre
Packaging options are based on availability.