4 Reasons We Choose SC Johnson Professional Cleaning Supplies
In business, you’re only as good as your reputation. And a reputation built on quality products and services is the best kind. For this reason, we at Clean Spot go to great lengths to ensure our product line is congruent with this notion. That’s why we choose SC Johnson for our cleaning supplies. But that’s only part of why this partnership exists. Here are four reasons we trust SC Johnson products.
Machines like the SC Johnson Auto Scrubber offer traditional features to boost their effectiveness. For example, the disc-powered scrub deck, BOOST® Technology cleaning sustainability, and the reliable Clarke® Focus® II Mid-Size Scrubber all enhance floor cleaning efficiency. So if your floor is dotted with blemishes and blotches, you can enjoy efficient cleaning with machines like the Auto Scrubber.
2. Broad Product Line
Whether you require a cleaning cart, a urinal screen, or anything else for your in-house cleanliness, SC Johnson offers the janitorial supplies you need. These convenient cleaning items are the solutions to your housekeeping problems. And with such a wide range of products, you’ll find something for almost any cleaning application.
3. Exceptional Cleanliness
You can’t go wrong with the superior quality of your cleaning supplies. And this is more than evident in the standard set by the white jumbo roll towel. Soft yet tough, the roll towel’s premium quality reduces bacteria and, as a result, improves health and sanitation. This degree of cleanliness should be the standard, regardless of industry.
4. Optimum Hygiene
When it comes to optimum hygiene, towel dispensers are among the best cleaning supplies. Compact with a smooth design, these practical products are great additions to any commercial restroom. And what’s more, their convenience ensures ease of use, making it more likely people will use them for their health and hygiene, as well as that of others.
Ensure Cleanliness With High-Quality Cleaning Supplies
Evey business should maintain a code of cleanliness; this standard benefits everyone, whether employer, staff, or customer. Moreover, it is a benchmark of your commitment to optimum health and sanitation, which significantly contributes to your reputation. So ensure your business upholds this ideal by contacting us today to meet your cleaning supply needs.
- Supplying Your Snow and Ice Management Business
- Wipe Away the Winter Blues With Window Cleaning
- A Guide to Using Ice Melters Safely and Effectively
- Safety Tips For Small Businesses On Snow And Ice Management For Their Customers
- Snow Removal Deals: Ice Melter, Bins, Shovels, and More!
- Happy Holidays From Clean Spot
- Snow Management for Your Business: Essential Tools for a Safe Winter
- How Hand Dryers Promote a Germ-Free Office Environment
- First Impressions Count: How Carpet Extractors Improve Guest Experiences
- How Regular Window Cleaning Can Improve Indoor Air Quality
- Unlocking the Power of Restoration Cleaning Chemicals for Your Commercial Cleaning Needs
- Effective Techniques to Prevent Mosquitoes this Summer
- A Guide to Keeping Your Business Clean and Festive for Canada Day
- Window Cleaning Supplies to Keep Your Business Bright
- World Environment Day: Tips for Business Clean
Browse All Categories
- Building Maintenance
- Carts & Trucks
- Cleaning Chemicals
- Cleaning Equipment
- Cleaning Equipment - Parts
- Cleaning Tools & Accessories
- Dust Mopping Supplies
- Floor Pads & Screens
- Garbage Bags
- Hand Dryers
- Hospitality Products
- Ice Melter
- MicroFibre Cleaning
- Pandemic Supplies
- Paper And Packaging
- Tucker Window Cleaning
- Vacuum Bags & Common Parts
- Wet Mopping Supplies
- Window Cleaning