The benefits of commercial backpack vacuums
Vacuuming is an essential daily task for many businesses. For commercial spaces that need to cover a large area efficiently, backpack vacuums are a great solution.
Commercial backpack vacuums are designed for use on all kinds of flooring, including hardwood, carpet, tile, concrete, and virtually anywhere you can find dirt. They offer excellent results along with the following benefits.
A more ergonomic design for increased comfort
One of the issues that workers encounter with upright vacuums is the fatigue and body aches that daily cleaning can lead to. Backpack vacuums have a more ergonomic design, with the vacuum’s weight equally distributed.
Unlike a standard vacuum, you can stand upright when using a backpack vacuum, which reduces muscle strain and stress on the body. This results in a more productive clean and improves the health and safety of the cleaning team.
Lightweight and highly portable
Without a canister to push and carry around, backpack vacuums are more lightweight when compared to upright and canister vacuums. Furthermore, adjustable straps allow for increased comfort and safety.
Better mobility allows for a better clean
Backpack vacuums are an ideal solution for above-floor cleaning, including ceilings, walls, and other hard-to-reach places. A highly portable design makes it easy to maneuver into tight spaces and around obstacles efficiently.
Additional vacuum tools such as a brush, crevice tool, upholstery tool, and extension wand allow for even greater reach, an advantage that is especially beneficial for commercial spaces with awkward corners and high ceilings.
Few vacuum designs can achieve this, as bulky canisters and upright vacuums are challenging to maneuver for above-ground cleaning.
Most backpack vacuums are designed for commercial use with HEPA filtration technology that further cleans the air and reduces indoor air pollution. Commercial vacuums are generally more durable with powerful suction and a larger capacity to handle a heavier load.
Commercial vacuums typically come with long power cords to allow for plenty of movement. With the above advantages, businesses benefit from commercial backpack vacuums with increased cleaning staff productivity, a deeper clean, and a safer work environment.
- 10 Inexpensive cleaning accessories that impact your bottom line
- Why invest in a professional window cleaning solution?
- What you need to know about the safety of chemical cleaning products
- What is commercial cleaning?
- What not to mix in your glass cleaning products
- 5 tips to make hotel housekeeping more productive
- A guide to hiring good cleaning for your company
- How cleaning technology has changed over the years
- 5 cleaning ingredients that you should never mix
- Spring cleaning checklist for every business
- The most impactful trends in the janitorial industry
- Celebrities who were once cleaners!
- Hand sanitizers that are not recommended for the workplace
- Coloured garbage bags for different uses
- Ideal locations for hand sanitizers in your facility
Browse All Categories
- Building Maintenance
- Carts & Trucks
- Cleaning Chemicals
- Cleaning Equipment
- Cleaning Equipment - Parts
- Cleaning Tools & Accessories
- Dust Mopping Supplies
- Floor Pads & Screens
- Game Changers
- Garbage Bags
- Hand Dryers
- Hospitality Products
- Ice Melter
- MicroFibre Cleaning
- Pandemic Supplies
- Paper And Packaging
- Tucker Window Products
- Vacuum Bags & Common Parts
- Wet Mopping Supplies
- Window Cleaning