Effective cleaning materials and supplies for commercial use
Commercial spaces call for commercial-grade cleaning supplies that can handle even the toughest of applications. Residential cleaning supplies that you can purchase at your local store just won’t cut it for a business.
To ensure that your cleaning efforts are effective, we’ve listed a few cleaning materials you need to stock up on for your commercial space.
- Bathroom cleaner – Bathrooms need to be cleaned daily or, in some cases, multiple times a day. Commercial-grade bathroom cleaners are designed to get rid of bacteria and disinfect high-touch areas in bathrooms.
- Commercial window cleaning products – Window cleaners offer a different type of clean than other cleaning products. Commercial window cleaning formulas effectively clean windows without leaving streaks while adding lustre and shine.
- Liquid surface cleaner – Commercial surface cleaners can disinfect all surfaces, including countertops, doorknobs, tables, and chairs. Look for one that comes in a spray bottle for easy use.
- Floorcare products – Floors require a lot of upkeep, especially for high-traffic areas. Choose an all-purpose floor care product in large volume to meet the frequency that you’ll need to use it.
- Commercial vacuum – Commercial vacuums are built differently than traditional residential vacuum cleaners. Most commercial vacuums have a larger capacity and reach for heavier cleaning, increased suction power, and are designed for use on various floors. Commercial vacuums come in upright, canister, backpack, and ride-along designs to handle all types of applications.
- Autoscrubber – Commercial autoscrubbers come in the form of a walk-behind or a ride-on machine to clean large spaces. Compared to a traditional floor mop or sweeper, autoscrubbers can cut the job time in half and reduce workers’ fatigue.
- Carpet extractor – Frequent carpet cleaning is a must for many businesses that experience high-foot traffic. Carpet is known to hold bacteria deep within the fibres and can be a culprit for allergens and other airborne particles. A carpet extractor works by using a combination of hot water and chemicals to remove dirt and stains.
Cleaning tools and accessories
- Cleaning carts – A cleaning cart is one of the most classic and useful cleaning products that any business can benefit from. It provides a designated place for cleaning products and tools, allows for easy transportation of cleaning products around large commercial spaces, and increases cleaning staff productivity. With a cleaning cart, you have everything that you need in one place.
- Reusable gloves – When working with commercial-grade cleaning chemicals, it’s essential to use gloves to protect your skin. Reusable gloves are washable and more environmentally-friendly than their disposable counterpart.
- Safety glasses – Safety glasses are an important accessory when dealing with commercial-grade cleaning chemicals that can irritate the eyes and skin. To protect your eyes when cleaning, always wear safety glasses created for commercial use.
There are many commercial cleaning products available for all kinds of industries. The right cleaning equipment and tools depend on the nature of your business and the level of cleanliness that you aim to achieve.
- Unlocking the Power of Restoration Cleaning Chemicals for Your Commercial Cleaning Needs
- Effective Techniques to Prevent Mosquitoes this Summer
- A Guide to Keeping Your Business Clean and Festive for Canada Day
- Window Cleaning Supplies to Keep Your Business Bright
- World Environment Day: Tips for Business Clean
- Effective & Safe Restoration Cleaning Supplies For Industrial
- Tucker Window Cleaning: Choose the Right Products to Clean Windows
- Earth Day: Importance of a Green Office With Effective Janitorial Supplies
- Why We Choose Hospeco for Restroom Care Products
- Why Clean Spot Uses Fresh Products for Aromatic
- Towel Dispensers and Why Clean Spot Chooses Frost Products
- The Importance of Hand Dryers and Why We Choose Xlerator
- 4 Reasons We Choose SC Johnson Professional Cleaning Supplies
- 5 Reasons We Choose Vileda Mops and Cleaning Supplies
- Why Choose Atlas Graham Furgale (AGF) for Janitorial Supplies
Browse All Categories
- Building Maintenance
- Carts & Trucks
- Cleaning Chemicals
- Cleaning Equipment
- Cleaning Equipment - Parts
- Cleaning Tools & Accessories
- Dust Mopping Supplies
- Floor Pads & Screens
- Garbage Bags
- Hand Dryers
- Hospitality Products
- Ice Melter
- MicroFibre Cleaning
- Pandemic Supplies
- Paper And Packaging
- Tucker Window Cleaning
- Vacuum Bags & Common Parts
- Wet Mopping Supplies
- Window Cleaning