What to Look for in a Commercial Cleaning Supply Company
With so many choices out there, it is hard to know which cleaning company you should put your trust in for your commercial space. What can help you decide on where to purchase your business’s cleaning supplies? Follow these simple steps to find the right commercial cleaning company for your needs.
Do you need something in your office repaired like hand dryers or commercial vacuums? Instead of needing an entirely new product, you can get what you have fixed by trained technicians either on-site or off-site. What are the benefits of having your equipment repaired? You save money by not purchasing new supplies and you will save time that you can dedicate to your business instead of trying to be a make-shift handyman.
Skilled technicians will be able to quickly mend your products because they have the knowledge and experience to do so. Don’t try tampering with the guts of a cleaning machine yourself as you could put yourself and your employees at risk of electrical shock or perhaps even damage your equipment beyond repair. Let the experts help you!
Excellent Customer Service
Have you ever walked into a store and walked right out because no one was around to help you? At Clean Spot, there is always a friendly staff member around to help you find what you need. Excellent customer service is what you want when searching for a commercial cleaning supply company. Why?
There are times when you run out of supplies and need more right away so a great customer service person can expedite your order to get it to you quickly. When you have questions regarding new products or want expert advice, you know you can trust Clean Spot to help you out. Customer service means you will get what you need when you need it.
Find what you need at a price you desire. Start saving money on cleaning products by being informed about product promotions where you will find great deals and quality items on sale. Clearance items allow you to get more bins, brooms, or whatever you need while staying on or below your budget.
Cleaning involves a lot more than a simple dustpan and broom. You need a variety of products including hand dryers, feminine disposal bag dispensers, cleaning chemicals, commercial cleaning equipment and wipes. Make sure every part of your commercial space is ready and clean for your staff and your clients. When you have all your cleaning options in one place it’s easy to keep your inventory stocked up and replenished as necessary. Phew!
The best part about a commercial cleaning company is that it can increase work productivity. How? A clean space helps everyone keep a clear mind and promotes a positive environment that impacts your workers and your customers.
- 10 Inexpensive cleaning accessories that impact your bottom line
- Why invest in a professional window cleaning solution?
- What you need to know about the safety of chemical cleaning products
- What is commercial cleaning?
- What not to mix in your glass cleaning products
- 5 tips to make hotel housekeeping more productive
- A guide to hiring good cleaning for your company
- How cleaning technology has changed over the years
- 5 cleaning ingredients that you should never mix
- Spring cleaning checklist for every business
- The most impactful trends in the janitorial industry
- Celebrities who were once cleaners!
- Hand sanitizers that are not recommended for the workplace
- Coloured garbage bags for different uses
- Ideal locations for hand sanitizers in your facility
Browse All Categories
- Building Maintenance
- Carts & Trucks
- Cleaning Chemicals
- Cleaning Equipment
- Cleaning Equipment - Parts
- Cleaning Tools & Accessories
- Dust Mopping Supplies
- Floor Pads & Screens
- Game Changers
- Garbage Bags
- Hand Dryers
- Hospitality Products
- Ice Melter
- MicroFibre Cleaning
- Pandemic Supplies
- Paper And Packaging
- Tucker Window Products
- Vacuum Bags & Common Parts
- Wet Mopping Supplies
- Window Cleaning