Wipe Away the Winter Blues With Window Cleaning
The winters bring harsh weather conditions, often resulting in dirty and foggy windows. It may be at the back of our minds, but maintaining clean windows is becoming increasingly important this time of year. At Clean Spot, we understand that window cleaning during these colder months is about preserving the appeal of your home or business and ensuring maximum light intake.
Let’s explore why keeping your windows clean is essential in the winter. We will also provide practical tips using our top-notch window cleaning supplies and equipment.
Why Clean Your Windows During Winter?
Maximize Natural Light
With winter comes shorter days and less sunlight, which can lead to seasonal affective disorder (SAD), known as the winter blues. Clean windows allow more sunlight to brighten your space and help boost your mood.
Improve Energy Efficiency
Dirt and grime on windows can reduce the sun’s warming effect. Lack of natural lighting also leads to the use of more artificial lights and heating. Clean windows light up your space and can help trap more heat inside, potentially lowering utility costs.
For businesses, clean windows ensure that your products and services are visible to passersby. If your windows are dirty, customers may think twice about entering your store. A clean storefront is more welcoming to new customers. Take pride in your store with clean windows because it shows your business is well maintained.
5 Winter Window Cleaning Tips
Use the Right Supplies
Using quality window cleaning supplies is crucial. Finding the cheapest option is easy, but doing so might compromise quality. Clean Spot offers quality products designed for professional and efficient cleaning at great prices, including volume discounts. Our products can help you eliminate winter grime and leave a streak-free finish. After all, don’t you want to enjoy the beautiful wintertime views?
Avoid Freezing Temperatures
Winter temperatures can get very cold, especially if you live in Alberta. Only clean on milder days; extremely low temperatures can cause cleaning solutions to freeze on the glass, which can lead to your glass cracking. Our bodies will also thank us for not being out in the extreme cold.
Protect Your Hands and Skin
Winter conditions are harsh on your skin, and the use of chemicals is too. Protecting your skin by wearing gloves and using products without harmful ingredients is essential. For example, our Ettore Glass Cleaner – Squeegee-off, is made without ammonia and is bio-degradable.
Be Safety Conscious
Unless you are a professional window cleaner, never put your life at risk. If you’re cleaning high windows, ensure you have the right equipment, like the REA-C-H Extension Pole, for safe access.
Clearer Views With Clean Spot’s Window Cleaning Supplies!
With the cold weather, cleaning windows may seem like a low-priority task. However, having clean windows is essential to our well-being; for some, it’s critical for our businesses. By being proactive, we can ensure much-needed sunlight exposure during the gloomiest months.
At Clean Spot, we offer the best window cleaning equipment and supplies to make your cleaning as efficient and effective as possible. We carry a wide range of the following:
- Belts, holsters & buckets
- Poles, adapters & Connectors
- Accessories, soaps & wipes
- Indoor window cleaning
- Scrapers & blades
- Sleeves, T-bars & brushes
- Squeegees & rubbers
- Waterfed poles & purifiers
Contact us today to learn more about our products.
Stay warm and keep your windows sparkling!
- Choosing the Right Ice Melter Products: A Guide for Homes and Businesses
- Supplying Your Snow and Ice Management Business
- Wipe Away the Winter Blues With Window Cleaning
- A Guide to Using Ice Melters Safely and Effectively
- Safety Tips For Small Businesses On Snow And Ice Management For Their Customers
- Snow Removal Deals: Ice Melter, Bins, Shovels, and More!
- Happy Holidays From Clean Spot
- Snow Management for Your Business: Essential Tools for a Safe Winter
- How Hand Dryers Promote a Germ-Free Office Environment
- First Impressions Count: How Carpet Extractors Improve Guest Experiences
- How Regular Window Cleaning Can Improve Indoor Air Quality
- Unlocking the Power of Restoration Cleaning Chemicals for Your Commercial Cleaning Needs
- Effective Techniques to Prevent Mosquitoes this Summer
- A Guide to Keeping Your Business Clean and Festive for Canada Day
- Window Cleaning Supplies to Keep Your Business Bright
Browse All Categories
- Building Maintenance
- Carts & Trucks
- Cleaning Chemicals
- Cleaning Equipment
- Cleaning Equipment - Parts
- Cleaning Tools & Accessories
- Dust Mopping Supplies
- Floor Pads & Screens
- Garbage Bags
- Hand Dryers
- Hospitality Products
- Ice Melter
- MicroFibre Cleaning
- Pandemic Supplies
- Paper And Packaging
- Tucker Window Cleaning
- Vacuum Bags & Common Parts
- Wet Mopping Supplies
- Window Cleaning