Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Dispenser Soap – Touchless Bulk Fill – Stainless Steel (Frost)
Frost’s 714-S automatic vertically mounted liquid soap/sanitizer dispenser offers a professional solution for high volume areas requiring hands-free operation. Typically, the dispenser is used in schools/universities, airports, hospitals, restaurants, malls, office buildings, fitness facilities, daycares, and recreation centres. This product will quietly and automatically dispense liquid soap/sanitizer or gel sanitizer when a hand is placed within 6cm (2 ¼”) from the sensor.
- Can be wall, mirror, or stand mounted
- Non-proprietary dispenser which can lead to cost savings for end users and property managers
- Bulk filled refillable soap/sanitizer reservoir
- Powered by 4 “AA” alkaline batteries (not included)
- Battery life is 1 year or 25,000 uses
- High quality 304 brushed stainless steel
- Low battery indicator light
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Soap pump can be changed to foaming with purchase of new part (please see replacement part section below)
- 1 cc of soap/sanitizer is dispensed when hand is placed within 6cm (2 ¼”) under the unit. Bulk fill soap viscosity range of: 2,000 – 5,000 cps, (covers most liquid and gel soap/sanitizer products).
- This dispenser has an 800 ml (27.1 fl oz) capacity
- Body: Type 304 no.4 stainless steel, brushed finish
- Valve: Alcohol and corrosion resistant plastic valve
- 26.9cm H x 10.8cm W x 11.2cm D (10.6” H x 4.25” W x 4.4” D)
- 1.8 kg (4.0 lbs)
For unrestricted access, bottom of unit to floor should not exceed 111.7 cm (44”). Ensure touchless unit is mounted 20 cm (7.9”) above any horizontal surface (30 cm / 11.8” for stainless steel). Prior to mounting using self adhesive: clean glass surface, mark clearly with removable marker or masking tape the exact location and plumb line for unit. The foam tape backing on the dispenser does not allow for repositioning of unit if it is mounted crooked or askew. Allow tape to set ten hours prior to filling dispenser with soap and loading batteries.
Normal preventative maintenance and cleaning will keep Frost products functioning properly and may extend normal product life. We recommend that units be periodically rinsed out with warm water to prevent soap build up that may hinder the performance of the valve. Products should be wiped down with a damp soft cloth periodically. Approved stainless steel cleaner may be used to clean scuffs or fingerprints on stainless surfaces. Do not use harsh detergents or chemical cleaners. For stainless steel please do not spray with any product containing bleach, acids, or chlorides, which can be found in many cleaning products such as toilet bowl cleaners. Use of these cleaning solutions may cause discolouration and if used for prolonged periods of time they can eat away at points in the stainless steel. If discolouration occurs, the use of an approved stainless steel cleaner and a firmer scrub pad, such as a Scotch Brite Pad #7447, may remove the markings. Wipe away any debris from the area and gently rub with the pad. Then spray the area with a stainless steel cleaner/polish and rinse and dry. Always wipe with the grain direction for stainless steel products. If a cleaning agent has begun to eat away at the steel on a unit then the unit will likely need to be replaced. The stainless steel that Frost Products uses is of high quality and stainless steel is resistant to rust. However, discolouration that appears to be rust can be caused by cleaning solutions and soaps mentioned above. It is important to discontinue use of any cleaning agent or soap if discolouration begins to occur. Clean off the discolouration as quickly as possible to avoid any permanent damage to the unit. Maintenance staff should be taught how to recognize the signs that they are not using the appropriate cleaning products and how to correctly maintain stainless steel items.
If any product or part proves to be defective within 12 months from date of shipment from the factory it will be repaired or replaced without any charge including freight costs when authorized. Costs resulting from the installation or removal of defective products are not covered under this warranty. Discolouration to stainless steel parts resulting from exposure to harsh environmental and / or chemicals are not considered to be defects in workmanship or material and are not covered under warranty.