Firestorm FREE Ice Melter 20kg
Not all commercial ice melters are as environmentally friendly as they appear. In order to be effective, and still contribute to LEED® points*, calcium magnesium acetate (cma) prills are usually recommended. But cma is cost-prohibitive and does not perform as well as premium chloride-based products.
NEW FIRESTORM FREE™ MEETS BOTH CHALLENGES.
This new environmentally-friendly product is non-corrosive, contains no chlorides, acetates or nitrates, can contribute to LEED® points* in both Canada and the U.S., out-performs the competition – AND IT’S AFFORDABLE.
“Firestorm Free (HCOONa) is an environmentally-preferred de-icing chemical.”
– LEADING GREEN ORGANIZATION
- Uses 25-33% less product
- Readily bio-degradable
- Safest for the environment
- Non-corrosive + safe on concrete
- FOOD-GRADE BLUE MARKER reduces over-application
- Fast acting. long lasting
- Exothermic reaction with moisture creates heat for powerful melting
- Melts to -9°F (-23°C)
* This does not suggest that the product is approved by the CaGBC or the LEED® program
|20kg bags (50/pallet)||F0045B|