FS2000 Liquid Ice Melter 5gal
FS2000™ liquid, proprietary to HLF, is 30% MgCl2 with an organic derivative specifically engineered to enhance the eutectic (lowest melt temperature point, anti-icing properties and viscosity of magnesium chloride. It’s eutectic point is an incredible -85°F!
FS2000™ passes TM-01-69 testing established by the National Association of Corrosion Engineers, which sets PNS specification at 70% less corrosive than salt.
- Inhibits corrosion and suppresses crystal formation
- One gallon of FS2000™ goes as far as seven bags of a granular ice melter
- HIGH VISIBILITY ORANGE MARKER is easy to see
- 6 TIMES LESS CORROSIVE THAN SALT
- Safe for metal and concrete when used as directed
- No evironmental transfer. It stays put
- Safe for use around children and pets; gentle on vegetation
|5 gal/20 l pail||FS030P|